Sole traders must register with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and follow certain rules on running and naming their business.
If you’re a sole trader, you’re running your own business as an individual. This is known as being ‘self-employed’. You can keep all your business’ profits after you’ve paid tax on them.

Our Services:-
Collection service.
Online Software - for own use.
VAT returns.
Payroll - emailed payslips.
Subcontractor CIS Deductions / refunds.
Contractor administration.
Tax Planning - advice if best go Ltd.
Self Assessment.

All Inclusive services are available
Sole Traders / Self Employed